Thursday, October 02, 2014

Coming up next! Gowanus Open Studios


Gowanus Open Studios is coming up fast -- less than 3 weeks!  This year's event happens Saturday, October 18 and Sunday, October 19, noon to 6 on both days.  As usual, I'll be exhibiting new work (and perhaps selected older work - have any special requests?) at Brooklyn Art Space, 168 7th Street, 3rd Floor.

Check out the different parts of the Arts Gowanus Website for the crucial information: about the artists, maps, special events.

This year's tour will be the 8th I have participated in, and it promises to be the best yet!

If you haven't recently done so, check out my website to get a preview of some of the work I'll be showing (there's still a possibility of finishing another painting or two before the 18th, so we hope for a surprise!).

Also be sure to follow me on Facebook and sign up for my mailing list to be in the loop about the tour and all future art events!

No comments: