Sunday, June 09, 2013

Announcing an exhibition of paintings at Thoughtworks

I'm pleased to announce a solo exhibition of my paintings at the New York offices of Thoughtworks, a software consulting firm with offices worldwide.  The show will be up from June 21 through August 29, and the opening reception will be on Thursday, June 27 from 6 to 8 pm.

Thoughworks is located at 99 Madison Avenue, near 29th Street, on the 15th floor, in Manhattan.

In this exhibition I am bringing together a selection of my work dating from 2010 to the present, including several new pieces never before exhibited.  Featured are abstracted landscapes and tree portraits influenced by musings on city living, nature and the meaning of it all. Also included is one painting from my “Calamus” series -- paintings inspired by the poetry of Walt Whitman.

So, I hope you will join me Thursday June 27 from 6 to 8!  Don't hesitate to contact  me with any questions.

No comments: