Friday, August 03, 2012

Moving right along ...

Summer is passing at an alarming clip.  While I busily prepare for this fall's studio events, other changes have been afoot in the Gowanus.

My studio, Brooklyn Artists Gym, has a new name and a new website! We are now Brooklyn Art Space! Go check it out.  (You can read a little bit about the transition at the old Brooklyn Artists Gym website. ) It's the same great space, and I looking forward to greeting visitors there during the Brooklyn Museum's GoBrooklyn studio tour event, September 8 and 9; and during this year's annual Gowanus Studio Tour, October 13-14.

I've also had the good fortune to spend a little inspirational refueling in the great Adirondack Park of update New York, where I'm happy to say that the wildnerness, bears and all, is alive and well.
Enjoy your summer, and I'll see you in the studio soon!

No comments: