Tuesday, December 06, 2011

Tis the season ...

... to be madly busy!

There are a few upcoming events to know about:

Reminder: This Saturday, December 10 at 6pm: Brooklyn Artists Gym is having their 50/50 fundraiser. Buy a ticket for $100 for a chance to obtain one of 50 works of art! I have two pieces in the collection. Visit the BAG website for all the details about the event, pics, ticket availability and so on. The reception is free to attend. Note: I will be there in the flesh for about the first hour only! Catch me if you can!

Next week: I will be having a Holiday Sale at the storefront-studio of Jonathan Blum!

When: Saturday and Sunday: December 17 and 18, 1 to 8pm on both days.

Where: 285 5th Avenue, between 1st and 2nd streets in Park Slope, Brooklyn. Here's a map.

What: I'll be selling many small and affordable works of art, most of which are priced well below $200, and even below $100! I'll also be offering a free 4x6 block print ($30 value) with purchases of $50 or more.

More details coming soon.

PR20111119-1

No comments: