Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Be "AGAST" on October 2!

It's that time of year again -- time for the Annual Gowanus Artists Studio Tour (otherwise known as AGAST)! This annual art event happens in the Gowanus area of Brooklyn, betwixt and between the fabulous 'hoods of Park Slope, Carroll Gardens, Cobble Hill and Boerum Hill.

This year, the event is a little earlier in the month -- Saturday, October 2 -- and one day only! Don't miss it! The event runs from Noon to 6 pm.

I will be in my studio at the Brooklyn Artists Gym (168 7th Street, between 2nd and 3rd Avenues), showing a selection of my recent work.

Brooklyn Artists Gym, as well as many of the other studios on the tour, is easily accessible by subway -- the 4th Ave/9th Street stop on F-train is just a few blocks away.

Visit the AGAST website for full tour details. I look forward to seeing you on October 2!

Res botanica 1 (Asteraceae)

Calamus V("yet soon a silent troop gathers around me")

No comments: