Thursday, July 15, 2010

Summer Art News

A20100708

In this issue:

It's Christmas in July on Etsy, and I have many new items listed!
My new and improved permanent studio space at BAG!
Mark you calendar: the Annual Gowanus Artists Studio Tour is Saturday, October 2!

Read on for details:

Christmas in July on Etsy

I've been putting a lot of items up on my Etsy shop in the last couple of months. The latest is this wonderful set of 10 greeting cards featuring my photography of the wildflowers of West Virginia. It's being offered at a promotional price as a part of Etsy's "Christmas in July" event. My Etsy shop, 'ZephyrusArts', features small works on paper, greeting cards featuring reproductions of my art and photography, and occasionally other original pieces, such as several wonderful small pieces on wood panel. Check it out!














My studio space at BAG


I am now occupying permanent space in a suite with 5 other artists. If you'd like a personal tour of my space and an opportunity to get a sneak preview of my latest work, contact me. Evenings are best. BAG is conveniently located in the Gowanus section of Brooklyn, adjacent to Park Slope and very near the F train.

New-studio-space

Mark your calendars: AGAST is October 2

The Annual Gowanus Artists Studio Tour will be Saturday, October 2. I plan to participate. Stay tuned for more news about AGAST.