Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Fall Cleaning

Busy, busy, busy. That's all I can say.

I'm happy to see that my little blog is still here, although it's feeling rather neglected. I need to do some more tidying up. I just discovered that my "Home Sweet Home" site is no more. My alma mater, the Purple Fungus, pulled the plug on it. I wondered when they would get around to that. So, I'm taking out those links.

Unfortunately, I used that NYU site as a repository for many of the images on this blog, especially in earlier posts. So there are now a lot of broken links. What a mess. Maybe I'll get around to fixing some of those, but probably not.

Our fragile Earth spins around once more; winter approaches us here, in northern climes. I'm every day more conscious of the bittersweet passing of time.

No comments: