Sunday, May 08, 2005

Site news

Well, well, well...

I've been mighty negligent of late. The literary and journalistic muse has been decidedly frosty, plus polishing diamonds is hard work.

I was prompted to finally get off my proverbial duff and do something on this blog by a recent e-mail from Matthew Henry, of greenideas fame: he's been most dedicated to the art (and science?) of blogging and has a new address. I'm updating my links accordingly. Please visit him as he "hangs with the big dogs"

...
Meanwhile, back in the sandbox ...

I haven't given up on this blog entirely, but my creative energy might be better spent on my visual art, some of which may make an appearance here (once I master art photography). Of course, the philosophical musings will continue, but I can't be confined to a timetable. I've been giving Zen a whirl of late, so you may see some of that come out here and there.

In the meanwhile, thanks for visiting. See the sidebar for handy hominy grits links!

1 comment:

matt said...

Hey, thanks John. It's good to see you back behind the wheel, as it were. Now get crackin' on those photos!