Sunday, June 06, 2004

I'm back!

Whew! Can you say hell month? I think I see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Today I paid some much overdue visits to my several of my "blogs of note." I see everyone has been busily blogging away. A few of my fellow bloggers have been redecorating. just a second more light, Am I Invisible? and WetAss, in particular.

Tim Zimmermann over at WetAss is as gonzo as ever. He finds some pretty weird stuff. This week it's cluster ballooning.

Imagine strapping several large helium balloons (the round weather balloon type) to your lawn chair and going for a cruise. Is that insane, or what. Actually it sounds kind of fun. It truly never occurred to me to try such a stunt. I can see it now. I think one can rent a tank of helium from party suppliers. I can haul my tank up to the roof of my apartment building, bring up my balloons and this rickety camp chair I have ...

I wonder how far I'd get, and how much trouble I'd get?

No comments: