Tuesday, May 18, 2004

Traffic report (the latest search term news)

I continue to get around a dozen visits a day by those searching for breakfast consumables on google, yahoo and other search engines. It's really astonishing, don't you think?

It's humorous how a more or less thoughtless choice of blog title can totally skew the search results of such big players as these.

Most people searching for the latest in lye-soaked corn don't stick around to look at anything else, but a few do. I hope they find some of the useful links on the sidebar.

My latest non-gritty search term hits:

"un-bifurcated" -- this surfer spent 3 minutes, 4 seconds browsing the site. I hope they found what they were looking for. (By the way, my kilt is on order.)

"STAR-OF-BETHELEM" -- Yes, they spelled Bethlehem wrong, which means I did too. Oops. I better go fix that ...

"grits picture" -- I wonder if they found one? I'd like to stick one on here someday.

No comments: